Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mission

Day 1


Mission: For My New Years Resolution to succeed.
    *Mission Accomplished*
 New Years Resolution: To be more fit ...yes...the nail art train has left the station.
Why: Because my Parents are getting fit also
.....and...because I don't want to be some lazy kid on the couch everyday....enough said... :) 


 Yes........For now until the end of the year I will be Trying to get fit and build some muscle ! :) Sure.....Most of the time I DO say this I get....let's call it....anti-motivated..But, I will KEEP myself motivated by going to the YMCA. Luckily, I have a full membership now so I don't have to pay when I go. :) Actually...going to the YMCA helped me make this my New Years Resolution. Surprisingly I Cycled 2 miles yesterday and 3/4 of a mile today on an exercise machine ! Like I said...Surprisingly. Of course it didn't help right after going to the YMCA I pigged out on Mexican Food.. :) But I will get better. Haha :) So one Question..........What was your New Years Resolution?    

No comments:

Post a Comment