Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crayon Art from Pinterest :)

So...I am absolutely in LOVE with Pinterest !! :) Have you tried it out yet? :) well, I decided to show you guys one of my creations that I got the Idea off of Pinterest. :) Crayon Art !! :) All you need is...

        -64 pack of crayons or even more crayons :) Be sure to take out Brown and Blacks.
       - Posterboard or Canvas ( I used posterboard, it's cheaper, haha) White or Black
       - A hot glue gun , with glue included :)
       - A blow-dryer
       - And I place to melt the crayons because it splatters :)

            First of course have your supplies, then glue down the crayons to the posterboard.

           Then  After it's dry, take your poster to the special place you are melting the crayons.

           Prop up your posterboard so the wax will run down.

           Plug in your Blow-dryer and get to melting ! :) You can melt it in any direction or how long you want it. :)
         Then once everything is done, You should have a masterpiece !!! :)  You can add a person on the bottom of your masterpiece holding an umbrella so it looks like it's raining colors ! :) It should look a little something like this :)  Sorry I didn't put step by step photos !! But this is the outcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment