Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nail Art Master..Maybe :)

Hiya ! Sorry I haven't been on in like..Forever ! Anyways I have found myself a NEW hobby which I love so much ! I love doing Nail Art on My nails!! I have done SO many already like..Cupcake nails, Halloween nails and Newspaper Nails. So..that's not a lot but...I just got my nails done so I have Shellac ! :) I love it. But I really wanted to do more Nail art. To solve my tiny problem I Searched on the internet to find a solution. But, all it said  was to buy plastic fake nails that you can paint on. So...This is going to sound a bit odd..but...Instead of having to go to the store and spend my money on fake nails for just messing around on..I used..SCOTCH TAPE ! It's really simple to paint with nail polish on and I've have done many designs already for only 1 day of using tape ! :) I have done .. Kiwi Fruit Design, Zebra Nails,  French Tip Nails, Musical Notes Nails, Splatter Paint Nails, Little Bows on Nails, Butterfly Nails, Grandfather Clock Nails, And More ! Well..I will talk to you later ! And tell you if my hobby lasts.. :) See Ya !


                      ~Christy~

No comments:

Post a Comment