Sunday, July 24, 2011

Phases

     Do you go through phases? Not like the mood phases or an obsession for  Teapots Phase.( That's Happened!) The type of phases I am Talking about is  Like .. You want to be something else out of the blue! Like Let's say your like Roseanne where your career is going nowhere so she buys a farm to get back on top..no..no.. That's not me. I go through phases to where I go From Teacher to Babysitter. From Actress to wanting to be a Journalist. Or even just wanting to be  a Cafe Owner to a Antique Shop Owner ! I go from these Phases from Week to Week...but I haven't been wanting to lately . I haven't really thought about it much...But tell me, DO YOU go through these Kind of Phases? I think about it almost Everyday ! So that's the kind of phases I'm Talking about ! :) ..Now Ask me tomorrow what I want to be..Maybe an astronaut? Or an Airplane Pilot! I have always had dreams I flew..But more in the Superhero Form..Not "Passenger's Please Stay seated for lift off " . Well See you Soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment